Try Something New

2:00 PM

Last week, I did something that scared me...

I went to the chiropractor for the first time! Now, I know for some of yall, that may be nothing. But if you're like me and you've seen videos like this, I'm sure you've always said you'll take a hard pass on hearing your bones crack lol. Nevertheless, when I was talking to a colleague about my upper back pain, she recommended I see her chiropractor. After sitting on the idea for a few months, I took the plunge and set up an appointment.

The result? Well...

I'm so glad I tried something new.

My experience was amazing. The doctor gave me the most thorough, holistic exam that I've ever received from a doctor. I am excited to work with her moving forward. Soon after I went to the chiropractor, I saw this photo with a quote from Auntie Michelle:


When was the last time you tried something new? Could be as simple as trying a new recipe or as big as going to a new country. How did it feel? If you're a creature of habit like me, trying new things can be daunting. But every now and then (i e., when I feel safe mentally, spiritually, physically, emotionally) I step out and try something new. 

When I use wisdom and try new things, it pays off.

That new thing you've been thinking of trying? Do it. That new nail shop you want to consider? Try it out. That thing that would be good for you mind, body, soul? Give it a chance. Let's listen to Auntie Michelle, yall. Be encouraged to try something new.

Unapologetically,
Pam

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright © 2024 Unapologetically Pam. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.