My 30th Year

8:37 AM


In September 2018, I celebrated my 30th birthday with a photo shoot. With my hubby behind the camera, and my girlfriends playing Beyonce in the background, I twirled around the deck of our weekend lake house rental. I absolutely love how these photos turned out. Perhaps hubs can get a side hustle as a photog? 👀




When I look at these photos, I am absolutely amazed that this is me. I feel younger than I've ever felt. I see joy in these pictures. I also feel absolutely beautiful in my skin, which took a long time.




I see Love, Joy, Hope, Peace, and Honesty when I look at these photos. Cheers to my 30th Year. Cheers to more love, more life, and more abundance.

Unapologetically,
Pam

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright © 2024 Unapologetically Pam. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.