All Black Everything (Almost)

6:10 AM


Fun fact: I love fashion!

Ever since moving to Chicago, I've been experimenting with clothing. Presently, I would describe my style as urban/grunge chic. I love street style, I love black, and I love leather and ripped denim.

I also love comfort (I've finally grown out of the 'wearing heels to be fashionable' phase and into the 'here are my dope flat boots' stage). These boots from Amazon are absolutely everything. Plus, this blazer with the coated sleeves from Boohoo is my favorite accessory at the moment.

One of the things I love about Boohoo is that they offer really dope pieces for curvy gals (which is hard to come by). If you haven't shopped there, before I highly recommend!
Hat: Forever 21 | Blazer: Boohoo | Top: K-mart | Bottoms: K-mart | Shoes: Amazon
I'm really thankful that I can bring that style with me from work to the stage to date night. I have finally gotten my wardrobe to a place where I can sing, dance, date, and work in the same clothes! Hooray! What are you rocking these days? Drop your instagram link below so I can check out your style 💖


Unapologetically,
Pam


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright © 2024 Unapologetically Pam. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.