Accessorize

9:03 AM


Lately, I've been absolutely loving chokers. It's funny because when this 90's fad started coming back, I rolled my eyes all the way back to 1991 and back. Yet, the more I followed fellow bloggers and fashion icons, they eventually won me over. This is my favorite way to style them: paired with another necklace.

Choker: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Gift from my Honey Dip
Egyptian Ankh Earrings: Local African Boutique
Top: H&M

I know I've been M.I.A., but that's simply because I was finishing up another eight week study on Critical Leadership. It was just as phenomenal as the last. After the study was over, I needed a few weeks to decompress. I'm feeling refreshed and better than ever! Be on the lookout for lots of new things on Unapologetically Pam!

xoxo,
Pam

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright © 2024 Unapologetically Pam. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.