Paparazzi

7:49 AM


One of my dearest friends, Martha, is an absolutely beautiful soul with crazy amazing fashion sense to boot! If you watch our vlogs, you know that hanging out with her is always lit. When Martha, DeMico, and I get together we call outselves "The Trio" hahahaha. I loved the shots we got after brunch on this sunny (yet cold) morning in Chicago. Definitely made me feel like we had paparazzi snapping pics (when really it was DeMico lol!)

My outfit for brunch was super casual, as I wanted to feel comfortable whilst also being full of delicious grub.

Jacket: Thrifted
Shirt: Target
Bottoms: Local Boutique
Shoes: Nordstrom
Necklace: Akira
Watch & Bracelets: Discovery
Sunnies: Forever 21
Also, here's a few snaps of Martha!


Seriously, how cute is she?!

Also, here's my love!


And alas, here is the trio. FYI, this is basically the only good picture we got, as we couldn't stop giggling hahahaha.


Thanks for reading you guys!

xoxo,
Pam

PS - Ooooh, also have you seen my new spring beauty video? It's my first makuep video and I'd adore it if you watched it. Love you, mean it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright © 2024 Unapologetically Pam. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.