Last Days of Winter Rain

8:11 AM


Happy Thursday everyone! 

Do you love the rain? Personally, I have a love/hate relationship with it. I love it when I get to be at home in bed with a glass of wine. But, I hate it when I have to walk to the train station, as umbrellas are utterly useless in Chicago because of the wind.

Cardigan: Target
Top: Asos
Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Thigh Highs: Online Boutique
Boots: H&M
Accessories: Watch & Bracelets - Discovery, Necklace - Akira
On rainy days, usually I can't be bothered to dress up but on this particular day, I was going on a brunch date with some friends and wanted to feel a bit more glamorous.

I had been wanting to wear these thigh-highs out for ages, but was a bit stuck as to how to style them. This rainy day proved to be the perfect muse for style inspiration.

I really enjoyed pairing them with this cardigan as well. It gave me a bit more coverage so I felt very comfortable even though this was a rainy, cold day in the Windy City.


I also just love the texture that the background offers in these photos. These were taken just before dark as the street lights were turning on.


Thanks so much for reading!

xoxo,
Pam

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright © 2024 Unapologetically Pam. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.