Celebrate the Little Things

1:01 PM


Hello blog lovers!

Today's post will be short and sweet, as I have a migraine that started yesterday but it's still lingering around. Not gonna lie, when the migraine began, it got me really down. I used to get migraines all the time, but since being on my health journey and really changing my diet, I only get them maybe once or twice a year. Although I've been eating really well this year, the start of the migraine made me question what I'm doing wrong, which is never a fun feeling.


However, I decided I'm not going to allow myself to be bombarded with bad thoughts of what "could be" and instead, I'm going to celebrate what is. My life is beautiful (and messy), my dreams are huge (and terrifying), and I'm on the right path to achieving my goals.

This Fashion Friday post is a reflection of my celebration. Because, how could you not celebrate when wearing all white? *insert happy dance here*

Denim Jacket - Thrifted
Top - H&M
Bottoms - Target
Boots - Target
Chain - Akira
Watch & Arm Candy - Discovery Clothing Co.
As you all know by now, I love white in winter time. And I especially love this look because it's casual and these burgundy boots are to die for. I wore this look on a rainy, cold day in Chicago. I splashed in puddles all over the city with my trusty boots on!


I hope this look inspires you for the weekend! Casual chic, and perfect for a Saturday outing.

xoxo,
Pam

PS - If you didn't get the chance to check it out, my first lookbook is up! Happy Weekend! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright © 2024 Unapologetically Pam. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.