Winter White

10:06 AM


Hellllllooooooo Friday!

Hi everyone! Welcome back to Unapologetically Pam. Can I share with you something that I love about my blog? I love that it's a reflection of myself. I love that it can't be boxed in to one category, just like I can't be tamed! I love that on Wednesday, I could share a story about self-love and overcoming and today I can share a post with you that's all about FASHION!

While some may say that white after Labor Day is a fashion faux pas, I say, "Whateva, whateva! I do what I want!" (in my Cartman from South Park voice lol). So here's a Fashion Friday post for you fashion lovers out there!

Shirt - Target
Jeans - Target
Clutch - Discovery
Accessories - Discovery & Akira
Trench Coat - Burlington Coat Factory
Boots - Payless

Wearing white in the winter time is one of my favorite things to do! And pairing it with black makes it a little less daunting for those of you who have some reservations about winter whites.


Thanks so much for reading and happy weekend!


PS - I heard there might be a night time pampering routine up soon over on the Unapologetically Pam YouTube channel...I can't confirm or deny it, but...ya know, prepare yourselves accordingly.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Today's fashion faux pas is next year's "fashion forward." You look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, it's crazy how fashion changes! But at least that keeps it interesting lol xx

      Delete
  2. Very cute look ! Wearing white in winter is such a good idea !


    http://www.afrogenik.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I love it! Thank you, looking forward to checking out your blog!

      Delete

Copyright © 2024 Unapologetically Pam. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.