Summer Look Book Part 1

11:36 AM

Let me start by saying, I hate the summer time. Yes, it is true. It's hot, it's muggy, I hate sweating (unless I'm doing worship or working out). Plus, my skin is always the worst during the summer. I have 3 skin conditions and I've had so many break-outs this summer, it's crazy.

But, the one thing I do love is the summer fashion. So, I'm doing a 3 part summer lookbook. Here's the first, enjoy!

Crop Top - Charlotte Russe
Skirt - Target
Boots - Jeffrey Campbell





This is such a fun, flirty look. It's perfect for an afternoon/early evening date with your significant other. It's sexy enough to keep their attention, yet loose enough for me to have a flowy, fun day!







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright © 2024 Unapologetically Pam. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.