Looking Ahead: 2013 Movies

3:55 PM

With the Oscars coming up in a couple weeks, I decided I would go ahead and list movies that I'm excited about for 2013. As the year moves on, perhaps I'll add some more. While there are some that I'm super pumped about (like Iron Man 3 and Thor), this year isn't as exciting as 2012, as far as movies go (but then again, it's hard to follow the year of The Avengers).

Anticipated Movies of 2013:
*listed by release date

The Wolf of Wall Street
Gangster Squad
Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters
Jack the Giant Slayer
Oz: The Great and Powerful
G.I. Joe Retaliation (honestly, it's just for the music lol)
Jurassic Park 3D (so pumped to re-live this!)
Iron Man 3
The Great Gatsby
Star Trek Into Darkness
Epic (for Beyoncé hunny, yesss lol)

The Hangover Part 3
Fast & Furious 6
Man of Steel
Despicable Me 2
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2
Thor: The Dark World

My Maybe List of 2013:
Movie 43
The Croods
The Place Beyond the Pines
Oblivion
Pain & Gain
Much Ado About Nothing
After Earth (DJ picked this one)
Now You See Me
This is the End
Monsters University
White House Down
Pacific Rim (Idris Elba, alll day!)
The Wolverine (Hugh Jackman, need I say more?)
Red 2
2 Guns
Prisoners
The Monuments Men


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright © 2024 Unapologetically Pam. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.